zum nächstmöglichen Termin in Teilzeit oder als Aushilfskraft
We pamper our guests every day with a rich breakfast buffet in our beautiful bistro, which has up to 100 seats. Our conference guests also get their coffee break, lunch and dinner as a buffet. In summer we even prepare barbecue events in the cozy courtyard, which are always a highlight. We supply our large group rentals with up to 500 people in August in our own tent.
You are in the right place with us if you
- “have gastronomy in your blood”
- flexible (also on weekends), ready for use and contactful
- have a positive and well-kept appearance
- work independently and reliably
- be service oriented
- Have pleasure in dealing with people
- like to work in a team
A professional education or professional experience in gastronomy is desirable, but not a prerequisite. We are happy to offer you the chance to (re-) enter the professional life!
- a secure job in an expanding company
- an excellent working environment and a highly motivated team
- an above-average and performance-oriented salary
If we have aroused your interest, we are happy to receive your written application by post, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07344 95 920 10.